The Powerday and London Boxing Bursary Awards Guidelines 2019
The purpose of these awards is to facilitate the development and achievements of aspiring and committed young performers who have the ability and potential to achieve success in their chosen sport of Amateur Boxing at Regional, National and International levels.
Minimum criteria: Applicants must clearly demonstrate on their application, that they have reached a minimum standard of representing London Boxing at Regional level in Championships or events.
- Applications for Awards will only be considered from:
- Individuals who are resident in London be 12-18 years of age, male and female
- Individuals must be attending School/ College/University or Work in London
- Individuals who are registered members of London Boxing Clubs
- Awards are made up to a maximum of £500 and are available to assist individual young people with the costs of training, travel and equipment, a list of your proposed expenditure must be added to your application
- Applicants must be under the age of 18 years of age in the calendar year the award is being potentially granted.
- Applications will Open on: Monday 13th May 2019
- Applications Close on: Monday 10th June 2019
- Assessment of Applications and Decisions on: Wednesday 19th June 2019
- Award Presentation with VIP Special Guest on: Thursday 4th July 2019
- All individuals and their clubs will be responsible for ensuring the Powerday Foundation and London Boxing Bursary Awards are used correctly and expended as per the application items and used appropriately. Any award not being used appropriately will be recalled and re-allocated to another worthy individual.
- The selection of Awards recipients will be based on the following points:
- Ability of the Applicant
- Need of the applicant and family circumstances
- Benefit to the Sport and Region
- Record of achievement and current results
- Performance pathway potential
Applicants must not be in receipt of Full time Payment from UK Sport etc.
If you require any further information, please contact or send your completed Application Forms to the Powerday Foundation: Email- firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile: 07516 302 885
The Powerday and London Boxing Bursary Application Form 2019